Friday, August 8, 2008

Welcome To The Medical Moment Blog!

Citadel Broadcasting together with Vascular Specialty Associates (my practice) welcomes you to the medical moment blog where we encourage you to leave questions and comments regarding various common ailments. Our aim is to educate and help everyone lead a healthier - and thus happier lifestyle. Cardiovascular disease is a leading cause of death and disability in the U.S. and is largely preventable by personal choices. We will give you the facts, let you share some opinions, and have fun while we're at it! Remember, the choice made today determines the life that you'll lead tomorrow...

2 comments:

ewoods said...

I listen to the radio everyday while working and hear the information given during the medical moment. I find that it is very informative and will make you think. Yet, it may answer some questions that people may have but are afraid to ask because they do not want to know the answer. I love the closing remark because every decision I make does determine the life I will lead tomorrow. Wow!! That really makes me think about EVERYTHING I do!! Keep up the good work!

Dr Sam said...

Ewoods, thanks for the kind words. We strive to help all know the fact to be able to make informed choices. If there is a topic that you are a family member would like covered, feel free to let us know